SARSFIELDS GAA CLUB WEELKY LOTTO DRAW RULES
1. The lotto ticket numbers are 1 – 32 inclusive and four numbers are to be selected on the lotto ticket / form to compete in the draw(s).
Sarsfields lotto envelopes, entries from official lotto sheets, Sarsfields GAA on-line entries via Clubforce or up to date paid entries in the periodic subscription form are to be referred to as “tickets” for the purpose of lotto draw rules.
2. Only tickets received by the lotto committee in time for the draw will be entered in the draw. All tickets will be stamped prior to the draw.
3. Tickets must be returned by 8.45 on the night of the draw,
4. On-line entries close at 8pm on the night of the draw.
5. The weekly draw will normally be held on Monday nights, except where Monday is a Public Holiday or in exceptional circumstances where the lotto team may defer the draw, in which case the draw will normally be held on a Tuesday night.
6. Tickets not properly marked will be deemed void. For example, tickets will be deemed void where numbers are not clearly marked, where there are more or less than four numbers marked, or where no name appears on the ticket.
7. Tickets will be retained for 3 weeks after the draw date and destroyed after that time.
8. Any query/claims must be made within 21 days of the draw.
9. The jackpot will commence at €5000 and will increase by €100 each draw until it is won.
10. For all CLUBFORCE entries, “Sarsfields GAA Club” is deemed the seller
11. By purchasing a ticket, the ticket holder agrees to abide by these rules.
12. The decision of Sarsfields GAA Club Executive Committee is binding in all matters relating to the draw(s) and the organising committee may add or amend the rules herein from time to time as they shall deem necessary for the proper conduct of the draw.